(no subject)

classic تقليدي list قائمة threaded المتشعب
2 رسائل خيارات
الرد | المتشعب
فتح هذه المشاركة بطريقة العرض المتشعب
|

(no subject)

Mohamed Shedeed
Guys there is a module called  (  hr_attendance_analysis  ) for Openerp  it is designed to calculate the duration of working hours of the company employees depending on the sign-in and sign-out times and comparing them with the time schadual in the employees contract

this is very important as this is the base of calculating payroll in middle east and payroll is useless without this module 

basically its community module and it have a small problem 

after you install this module 

it have 2 main attributes that we are interested in 

inside_calendar_duration = worked hours within the assigned working schadual in contract 
outside_calendar_duration = worked hours outside the assigned working schadual in contract = overtime

the module calculates ( full work duration )  ( duration within working schadual ) ( overtime )

the problem is with calculating the inside_calendar_duration = duration within working schadual

example for the problem 

working schadual lets say 8-15 = 7 working hours
1)
sign-in     8:00                       duration = 7 hours , overtime= 0, duration within working schadual = 7 hours 
sign-out   15:00                              this works very good 

but the problem is if sign-in doesn't = to the working schadual 

example

2) 
sign-in 9:00                        duration = 7 hours , overtime=0 , duration within working schadual = 7 hours
sign-out 15:00                             this is wrong

the duration should equal to 6 hours but it shows 7 hours the problem here is that the module compare the sign-out from employee with the sign-out contract correctly 

but 

the module doesn't compare the sign-in from the employee with the   sign-in from the contract instead the module always use the contract assigned starting time witch on our example it is 8:00 a.m 

so any employee signs in at anytime of the day the module calculate the working hours as if that employee signed-in at 8:00

i don't have python programming experience to  fix this problem but i thought i could share this with u guys and if any 1 could help i would appreciate it very much 

note: alot of people were referring to time zone issue i am not sure about that tho.
as the sign-out works perfectly 

thx in advance

--
‏تلقيت هذه الرسالة لأنك مشترك في مجموعة "مجتمع أوبن إي آر بي العربي: النقاشات العامة" في مجموعات Google.
لإلغاء الاشتراك في هذه المجموعة وإيقاف تلقي رسائل الإلكترونية منها، أرسل رسالة إلكترونية إلى [hidden email].
للمزيد من الخيارات، انتقل إلى https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
الرد | المتشعب
فتح هذه المشاركة بطريقة العرض المتشعب
|

Re:

أحمد خياط
المشرف
أخ محمد.. أشكر لك السؤال الواضح المفصل. سؤالك مثال ممتاز لكيفية طرح سؤال تقني.
أخشى أنني لا أملك جواباً لأني لم أستعمل هذا الموديول، ولكن يبدو أن ملاحظة المنطقة الزمنية (timezone) قد تكون في محلها.
بناء على التعليق رقم 3 في تقرير العلل هذا:
فإن منطفة زمنية ذات توقيت utc+8 قد تؤثر على تعرف النظام على اليوم، ويجعله يعتبر الأوقات المبكرة متعلقة باليوم السابق، مما قد يتسبب في الخلل الذي تراه.
من الطرق السهلة لتتبع العلل القيام ببعض عمليات الطباعة وسط الكود.
مثلاً، إذا وجدت الكود المتعلق ببداية الدوام ومقارنته بوقت sign-in، اطبع التاريخ، ثم اطبعه قرب الكود المتعلق بنهاية الدوام كذلك، وهكذا.
أتمنى أن يكون جوابي مفيداًن ولا تتردد في السؤال عن أي صعوبات أخرى تواجهها إذا قررت تتبع العلة. بايثون لغة لا تحتاج لأن تصرف الكثير من الوقت لتعلمها، بدليل أنك ستسطيع فهم معظم الكود دون تعلم اللغة.
أخيراً، أرجو أن تحاول استخدام اللغة العربية مصتقبلاً قدر الإمكان.

--
‏تلقيت هذه الرسالة لأنك مشترك في مجموعة "مجتمع أوبن إي آر بي العربي: النقاشات العامة" في مجموعات Google.
لإلغاء الاشتراك في هذه المجموعة وإيقاف تلقي رسائل الإلكترونية منها، أرسل رسالة إلكترونية إلى [hidden email].
للمزيد من الخيارات، انتقل إلى https://groups.google.com/d/optout.